Last updated: July 18, 2018
You can cancel your service with Crescendo at any time.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
Crescendo reserves the right to terminate the service at any time — for any reason.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Crescendo. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
Withdraw their consent at any time:
- Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
Object to processing of their Data:
- Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
Access their Data:
Verify and seek rectification:
- Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Restrict the processing of their Data:
- Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Crescendo will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed:
- Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Crescendo.
Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller:
- Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Lodge a complaint:
- Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing:
- Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in Crescendo or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Crescendo, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
- Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification.
How to exercise these rights: